How to protect your online privacy with a Norton VPN?
What is Norton VPN?
Norton VPN is a subscription-based software that offers you a private and secure network when you surf the web. It prevents your sensitive files, confidential documents, uses bank-grade encryption, blocks unauthorized access, and protects online activities. Hence, it guarantees your privacy and offers you a safe internet experience.
Norton VPN safeguards your online activities
The program includes some exclusive features that secure you from online threats and hackers:
- It converts all your data into a code that is sent and received while connected to the Wifi.
- The software allows you to securely log in to your social media accounts, look up for your emails, pay online bills using public Wi-fi hotspots.
- When you perform online activities, it blocks advertisers and other tracking organizations so that no one can track you or steal your confidential data.
- The Norton VPN provider does not collect or log any private information transmitted through the network. So, your data is protected from everybody and hence the software provides you a secure online experience.
- It shields your internet data and locations from hackers, malicious websites, and cybercriminals. Also, the program gives you an instant warning message whenever you attempt to open any harmful website or files.
How to connect to Norton VPN for online privacy?
For maintaining your online privacy, it is mandatory to set up Norton VPN on your computer or mobile device. After that, enable the program and it will automatically start functioning on your device.
- Move ahead to norton.com/wifi-privacy. There you will find your product, select the number of devices on which you want to enable the program, then click on the Subscribe Now button.
- On the next screen, it will show you the order total, click Proceed to Secure Checkout button.
- Now create a Norton account by completing the form which includes your email address and password.
- Click on the Create Account button and you will be redirected to the Billing Information window. Simply look for your preferred payment method, then input all the details. <meta name=”description” content=” ” />
<meta name=”keywords” content=” ” />
- Enter cardholder name, expiry date, CVV, name, address, postal code, city, status, etc. Click Next and this ends the purchase of your order.
- Now, check your email and open the download link. Instantly, the Norton Secure VPN software will commence to download.
- When the software download is done, you will arrive at the Norton Setup page. Access Norton License Agreement by clicking on its link and read it cautiously.
- Click Agree & Install and the software will start processing. Wait for some moments till the installation process is fully completed.
- Lastly, “Completing Norton Wifi Privacy Setup” window appears, click on the Finish button.
- Now, you will be asked for Norton sign in. Provide your sign-in information into their particular fields and click Sign In.
- Now, the main interface of Norton Secure VPN software will come into view. On the top panel, you will notice three different tabs i.e Wifi Privacy, Virtual Location, and Ad Tracking.
- Firstly, click on the Wifi Privacy option and enable the toggle button given next to Virtual Private Network.
- Now, select the Virtual Location option and it will auto-select your region. If you want to make any changes, you can manually select your current region.
- At last move to the Ad Tracking option and then select the Toggle button located next to “Block Ad Trackers”.