The norton removal tool is a product that is specially made to remove the Norton utilities from your operating system. Hence, the users facing issues with license activation or un-installation of Norton can use the norton removal tool.
Using the norton removal tool is a convenient and straightforward process that removes your Norton services from the system.
Here, we will help you regarding how you can remove the Norton security from your devices.
What is the Norton Removal Tool?
The norton removal tool is an efficient software application that you can use to remove the Norton utilities. Also, it optionally deploys the latest versions of the removed software. Using it, you can easily remove or uninstall the failed norton installation or damaged product.
Procedure to Remove Norton Security
To begin with the process, first, we need to uninstall the norton products. Hence, follow these steps first:
- First, you have to download the norton removal tool https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v15972972
- Remember, the file of the this tool automatically gets saved using some browsers. Hence, you can check them to their default location.
- After that, go to the ‘downloads’ section, open the same, and press the key ‘ctrl+j’ from your keyboard.
- Now, we suggest you have double click on the ‘NRnR’ icon displayed on the screen.
- As a result, a license agreement will appear on the screen.
- Here, you need to agree on the same by clicking on the ‘agree’ option.
- After that, hit the ‘remove and reinstall’ option.
- Now, you have to click on the option ‘restart now.’
After these steps, the users need to restart their system and follow the on-screen prompts to reinstall the Norton software.
Further Steps to Completely Remove the Norton Security
- First, you require downloading the norton removal tool.
- Then, save this file in your system.
- Remember, the file sometimes gets auto-saved to its default location.
- Now, go to the ‘downloads’ section and open the same.
- For this, you need to use the key ‘ctrl+j.’
- Now, we recommend you to click twice on the ‘NRnR’ option.
- After that, go through the license agreement carefully. Then, click to agree on the same. Remember, agreeing to this license is compulsory.
- Furthermore, you have to hit the ‘advanced’ option.
- Later, tap the ‘remove only’ button.
- After that, click on the ‘remove’ option.
- Now, you have to click on the ‘restart.’
- As a result, your system will restart.
- Now, finally, you have to follow the on-screen instructions that will help you to reinstall the Norton Services.
This blog covers the details about the norton removal tool and the steps to use it to remove Norton software from your systems. Now, you can proceed to implement these steps for a convenient Norton removal process. Moreover, the users are advised to visit the official website Norton.com/setup to setup the Norton Products.