What is Norton Security?
Norton Security is an Internet security software that was developed by Symantec Corporation, which gives Real-time Protection against All types of Viruses, ransomware, malware, spyware and other online threats. It also includes other features like encrypted private and financial details personal firewall, email spam filtering, and phishing protection.
Why you need Norton Security?
In today’s digital world, everyone is more connected with technology more than before. You have to share your personal details everywhere on the internet which cause cyber threats. That's why you need the Security software that evolved with time. Norton security has a single mission: to be your helper and fight against you viruses, online threats and many more.
Protection for Windows
- SONAR Behavioral Protection: it detects the sign that checks the files that a particular file is dangerous to go ahead and save you from the new threats.
- Updates: Automatically download and install new and important updates to keep your devices up-to-date with the new features.
- Spam Blocking: It helps to keep your Email Box free of unwanted, dangerous and Fraud Emails and files that can easily steal your personal information.
- Password Manager: It is playing a great role to secure and optimized the speed. It helps to Remember, secure and automatically enter your details like username and password so they can’t be lost and stolen.
- Insights: Identify the files and the software are safe, virus-free or Dangerous and prevent you from downloading the files and applications from the websites that have low or bad reputation score according to Norton User community.
- Internet Protection: Protect you from the suspicious links and content from insecure websites and social media sites and identify the cyber scams.
- Backup – Automatically back up 25 GB worth of pictures, movies and files you choose from your system’s to the secured online storage
- Family Premier – This tool helps you to keep your kids safe on the Internet, it is also included with your subscription.
Protection for Mac:
Online protection: It helps to keep your Mac safe from the Threats, viruses, spyware and other threats without slowing your MAC down.
Vulnerability: Should Update daily to defend your MAC against the Threats that can easily infect your device through gaps
Application control: Let’s check with us, or control your applications which are connected to the internet. How and who can connect your MAC.
Location Awareness: Norton can also let you set your level of protection according to where you’re using your MAC: at the office, Home, Public place(public wifi), etc.
Safe Web: You’ll get an alert before visiting the Unsafe Website.
Anti Phishing: It also blocks the fraud phishing websites which usually created to steal your data.
Email and Message Attachment Monitoring – Norton scans Apple Mail and Messages for protecting you from suspicious attachments and other threats used to steal your Data.
OS Supported (Norton Security 126.96.36.199 for Windows)
Microsoft Windows 7 (Any versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or Higher
Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (Any versions). Some of the features are not available in
Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
Microsoft Windows 10 (Any versions).
Mac computer with Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor)
2 GB RAM and 300 MB available hard disk
Strong Internet connection for LiveUpdate
Android and iOS
Android OS (Norton Mobile Security 4.5.0 for Android)
Android 4.1 or Higher
iOS Operating Systems (Norton Security 1.1.5 for iOS)
iOS 10 or Higher