How to Get started with Norton Family?
With the rapid increase in online technology, surfing the internet has become much safer. It becomes important to remain protected from hackers and unwanted stuff uploaded on the internet that might harm you. When it comes to protection, keeping small kids protected is of utmost importance. With lots of unsuitable and inappropriate content, it becomes necessary to keep your child away from accessing it. In order to provide protection, Norton is offering you with a must-to-avail service: Norton Family. Using this, you can keep an eye on your child’s online activity and protect them from inappropriate content.
Learn More About Norton Family- Features
Supervise Your Childs Online Activities: With the help of Norton Family, you can keep a check on the websites that your child visits, see the words or phrases he or she searches the most, and videos they watch on multiple platforms. Also, you can get complete information about the apps that your child installs on a mobile device.
Protect Your Child From Inappropriate Content: You can block the sites or apps that you find inappropriate for your child. By blocking, your child can’t access it and you will be informed every time they try to do so.
Balance Your Childs Online Activities by Supervising the Time: In order to establish a healthy lifestyle for your child, you can set the time limit for which your child will use the various devices. You can set the time at which your child can browse the internet. Along with this, you can also lock the device whenever you want your child to shift his or her focus from the internet. Norton Family will notify you every time they connect to the internet.
User-Friendly Portal: For making it easier for the parents to keep their child safe from unhealthy online activities, Norton life offers them an easy-to-use online platform. Using an online portal or mobile app, you can manage your child’s activity easily. Also, you can apply for the monthly or weekly report to know all about your child when he or she is online.
Two-way Communication: To make the service more flexible and transparent, Norton has designed this service with an option by which even a child can communicate with the parents if they disagree with the platform, website, or rule that their parent has blocked.
Subscription- How much it costs?
Norton Family is an ultimate service provided by Norton that can be availed easily by purchasing Norton 360 products. All the features of Norton Family are available in various Norton 360 subscriptions such as Deluxe, Premium, Lifelock Select, and Lifelock Ultimate Plus. By purchasing the subscription, you can access the service.
However, Norton is providing this service at no cost until 31 May 2020. If you avail this service before 31 May 2020, you can enjoy this service free for 6 months.
Procedure to get started
- First, you need to Norton Login to your Account by reaching the login web page. In order to access your account successfully, you have to use the email address and password that are linked with your Norton Subscription.
- Once you are done, you have to choose the “Set up Family” option which you get under the Parental Control tab.
- Afterwards, read the terms and conditions before you accept them. Then, to accept them, you have to click the “Agree and Continue” option.
- The next step of the process is to add your child’s information and the restrictions you need to impose. For this enter your child’s name, choose the restrictions as per the age of your child, and finally, upload a picture of your child and hit “Next”.
- After you are done with uploading all the information, you need to install the Norton Family application on all the devices that your child is using. This application works best with all the devices like Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
- Here, completes the setup process. However, at last, Norton recommends you to discuss it with your family to keep everything transparent and clear.