Norton Sign in – How to Manage Norton Account?
Simple and easy process for Norton Sign In
- The initial step to log in to your Norton account is to launch your internet browser. You can access any of the internet browsers that is easily available in your computing device.
- Thereafter, reach Norton’s official website i.e “norton.com” just by typing in the Address bar.
- On the homepage of Norton, move your cursor on the “Sign In” tab and click on it.
- This will open its extended list of options. From it, opt for “Sign In” which is the last option in the list.
- In the subsequent window, Norton login window prompts in which you have to provide the associated login credentials.
- In this window, enter the email address linked with this account within the specified text field.
- After that, input the password in the corresponding text field.
- In addition, if you want to sign in to your Norton account in the future conveniently select “Remember me on this device”. This will save your login credentials on your device.
- At last, tap on the “Sign In” tab that is located right in the middle of the window.
Q1. What are the features that you can avail after signing in to your Norton account?
Ans. The following are some of the features that you can avail of after performing Norton Sign In.
- It provides all in one protection to defend your device against anti-spyware, and from the malicious activities.
- You can also access the feature of Parental Control. This feature allows you to access the online activity of your children and keeps them safe.
- It also includes the feature of Password Manager. This feature prevents you from identity fraud when making transactions online.
- It also provides complete protection against ransomware and phishing.
Q2. How to fix the Norton Sign In Problems?
Ans. Sometimes while accessing the Norton Login account you might face difficulties. In order to resolve the problems, here are some troubleshooting steps.
- Check the Internet Connection and Reboot your device-
If you are not able to access the Norton Sign In window you need to check the internet connectivity. For this, ensure that you are well connected to high speed internet connection or not. If you are not getting a good range of the Internet, reboot your router. This will solve the problem completely. Otherwise, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Access the latest version of Web Browser-
In case you are accessing the older version of the web browser it may also create a problem in accessing the Norton product. Try using another or the latest version of the web browser.
- Login using the correct web address-
Ensure that you have entered the correct web address to sign in to your Norton Account. Re-check the web URL once you have entered in the Address bar.
- Enter the correct login credentials-
While entering the email address and password make sure it must be linked with the Norton account.
- Clear all the unwanted files and folders from your device
If still you are facing the Norton Sign In problem remove all the unwanted files and folders from your device. Also, clear all the browsing history from your device.This will help in resolving the error and you can easily get access to the Norton subscription.